Name/Lyrics Thank you Lord for saving my soul. Thank you Lord for making me whole

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
sjorchestra

Re: Name/Lyrics Thank you Lord for saving my soul. Thank you Lord for making me whole

Post by sjorchestra » Tue May 10, 2022 4:19 am

Cindy Friend wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:53 pm What is actual name of the hymn
I have seen it entitled in a hymn book as Thank You, Lord. I'm pretty sure that's the title, but I don't know what book it was in.
Last edited by sjorchestra on Tue May 10, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ceebird

Re: Name/Lyrics Thank you Lord for saving my soul. Thank you Lord for making me whole

Post by ceebird » Tue May 10, 2022 2:26 pm

Song title is "Thank You Lord"
Last edited by ceebird on Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sjorchestra

Post by sjorchestra » Tue May 10, 2022 6:41 pm

Thank you, you did a good job of arranging that. It's amazing what can be done with score writers. God bless.
All4Him

Post by All4Him » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:41 am

Thank you, Lord! These are the words that came to my mind today which will enable me to keep on going. The words of that hymn then reminded me of another: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know! Fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go! Thank you, Lord!
Blessings to all in Jesus!