Let My Life Be A Light

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
TiaMike2

Let My Life Be A Light

Post by TiaMike2 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 pm

If Anyone Knows Lyrics Would Appreciate It

God Bless

Let My Life Be A Light

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Verse 1:Let me live blessed Lord, in the light of thy word. Let my life be a light on a hill. Leading souls now astray to the straight narrow way. Help me do some good deed while I live.

Chorus:Let my life be a light shining out through the night. May I help struggling ones to the fold. Spreading cheer everywhere to the sad and the lone. Let my life be a light to some soul.

Verse 2:Give me wisdom and power everyday every hour, let me drink from the fountain above. Guide my footsteps a right through the dark stormy night. Give me peace, give me joy, give me love.

Verse 3:Give me souls for my hire, let my life be on fire, shining out to the world as a guide. Help me rescue someone sinking now with no hope that in Heaven we shall ever abide.

I hope this helps you! God bless!

Let My Life Be A Light

Post by Guest » Sat May 25, 2013 1:01 am

My mother loves this song but we didn't know the words so I went on my iPod and searched it up on google and I found your website and all your words are right so good job and thank you for providing these blessed words, praise The Lord and make God bless you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!