Hinson One Simple Prayer

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
musiclady

Hinson One Simple Prayer

Post by musiclady » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Does anyone have lyrics for One Simple Prayer by the Hinson.

Hinson One Simple Prayer

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Asking again since this was so long ago.
Need the lyrics to One Simple Prayer by the Hinson's.
Musiclady
songinmyheart

Hinson One Simple Prayer

Post by songinmyheart » Thu May 02, 2013 4:46 am

Couldn't find the lyrics but found a youtube of One Simple Prayer
It isn't the Hinsons but if it is the song you are looking for I will transcribe it hopefully by Friday. Hope this helps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seCGrE44uI0

Hinson One Simple Prayer

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 am

There are times..when I feel..like this world all around me..is crumbling. And I'm crushed neath despair..then there's time that I feel I've left this world far behind me..I reached heaven with one simple prayer..

I pray Lord forgive me..if wrong I have done..Id just like to thank you for sending your son...every tear that hits the floor adds one step to the stair..that leads me to heaven with One simple prayer..

When you've Come to deaths crossing.. And the dark waves are tossing.. And life has but minutes to spare.. fear not for there's no need to.. 4 there someone who will lead you.. you can touch him with one simple prayer..

Just pray Lord forgive me.. if wrong I have done.. Id just like to thank you.. for sending your son.. every tear the hits the floor.. adds one step to the stair.. that leads me to heaven with one simple prayer.. that leads me to heaven with one simple prayer....