I believe Jesus saves. I believe the crown of life awaits beyond the grave.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm

this song is in " The American Country Hymn Book" copyright 1975, Canaanland music a division of word music,inc. Waco Texas
Scgsings

Post by Scgsings » Thu May 12, 2016 2:57 am

I have sung this song since the early 70s and never have known who wrote it or if anyone recorded it. I would love to know if there is a recording of it out there somewhere and by whom has it been recorded. I have seen this song, thru the Holy Spirit, touch so many lives of those who were lost without God. And I've also seen it give hope and encouragement to Christians who just needed an extra touch to go on serving the Lord. Please any info on recordings would be appreciated.
Katherine Williams

Re: I believe Jesus saves. I believe the crown of life awaits beyond the grave.

Post by Katherine Williams » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:37 pm

This song can be heard on You Tube by Roger McDuff. It is absolutely beautiful.
Vincent M

Re: I believe Jesus saves. I believe the crown of life awaits beyond the grave.

Post by Vincent M » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:04 am

Hello everyone! I’ve read the correspondence about the song I Believe. In the early 70s, an awesome music evangelist visited our church periodically and sang this song. His name is Roger McDuff. He also sang with his brothers. The McDuff Brothers. This song was burned into my heart and soul! What a powerful message of hope!