no matter what comes my way lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

no matter what comes my way lyrics

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:23 am

Anybody knows the whole lyrics of this song..This is the chorus....


No matter what i my face..no matter what comes my way, no matter what the future holds, My God is in control, come what may..my faith is anchored in His name..and i'll forevermore Proclaim,,Shouting out His praise..No matter what comes my way...
Guest

no matter what comes my way lyrics

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 am

I really can't find the whole lyrics of this song...this is an amazing song!
Guest

no matter what comes my way lyrics

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

THIS IS THE LYRICS BUT I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS OF THE LAST LINE OF THE 2ND STANZA. THIS IS THE LINE AND LINK BELOW.

"""AND SOON I'LL BE_______ AND SURE""""""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUA4UfwKpU



chorus
No matter what i may face..
no matter what comes my way,
no matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may..
my faith is anchored in His name..
and I'll forevermore Proclaim,,
Shouting out His praise..
No matter what comes my way...

STANZA 1
I caught the hills, I walked the valley
I've seen the darkness and the light
But through it all I see my Saviour
He is my Shepherd and my guide


STANZA 2
I've been to trials and through good times
I felt the pain and felt real joy
But through it all my God's been Faithful
AND SOON I'LL BE_______ AND SURE


Shouting out His praise..
No matter what comes my way...
Guest

no matter what comes my way lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am

me too... we wanted to sing this in our church
Guest

no matter what comes my way lyrics

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 am

...........and soon I'll reach out that shore..


Last line of the 2nd stanza
Guest

no matter what comes my way lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 pm

No matter what I may face,
No matter what comes my way,
No matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may.
My faith is anchored in His Name,
And I'll forevermore proclaim,
Shouting out His praise,
No matter what comes my way.

I've climbed the hills, I've walked the valleys,
I've seen the darkness and the light;
But through it all I've seen my Saviour,
He is my Shepherd and my Guide.

Chorus
No matter what I may face,
No matter what comes my way,
No matter what the future holds,
My God is in control, come what may.
My faith is anchored in His Name,
And I'll forevermore proclaim,
Shouting out His praise,
No matter what comes my way.

I've been through trials and the good times,
I've felt the pain and felt real joy;
But through it all my God's been faithful,
And soon I'll reach heaven's shore.

Chorus

You can find this music and their other songs in the Hook Family Publications songbook.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 15 guests