I want to be like Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Vern
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 pm
Contact:

I want to be like Jesus

Post by Vern » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I would like to have the lyrics and music to this song. Also who sings it.

I want to be like Jesus
As I travel on life's way
Just letting his dear presents
From me shine"¦"¦"¦..

I want more of him and less of me.
Guest

I want to be like Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm

I'm still looking. Vern
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 95 guests