song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
-
Guest
song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
I would like the lyrics to this song. These are some of the words: "And the sun's coming up in the morning, Every tear will be gone from my eyes" . Can't remember any more. Thanks, foxygrandma
-
mhendrix1981
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
- Contact:
song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
Verse1
Once again I face satan this morning.
And I battled him all he day long.
But, in my weakness God sent reenforcement.
And at sundown I sang victory's song.
Chorus
And the sun is coming up in the morning.
Every tear will be gone from my eyes.
This ole clay is gonns give way to glory.
And like an eagle I'll take to the sky.
Verse2
In this world filled with doubt and confusion.
It's so hard when we don't understand.
But, I'll stand on a solid foundation.
And I'll hold to God's unchanging hand!
Once again I face satan this morning.
And I battled him all he day long.
But, in my weakness God sent reenforcement.
And at sundown I sang victory's song.
Chorus
And the sun is coming up in the morning.
Every tear will be gone from my eyes.
This ole clay is gonns give way to glory.
And like an eagle I'll take to the sky.
Verse2
In this world filled with doubt and confusion.
It's so hard when we don't understand.
But, I'll stand on a solid foundation.
And I'll hold to God's unchanging hand!
-
mhendrix1981
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
- Contact:
song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
Opps....that is "This ole clay is gonna give way to glory."
song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
sung by the nelons, an old one
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 18 guests
