God only sees the blood of Christ everytime he looks at me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Don't know who sings it but these words have been on my heart and I want to learn this song....can anyone help?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 am

When you look at me it's flesh and blood, as far as you can see. And you may be quick to judge my life by this world's philosophies. But deep inside this vessel, is a person known to man as the spirit of the living God, and that's all I really am. Though this body's been condemned to die, there's something I must say. God's saving grace has made me now what I thought I'd be some day.

I am not what I am. I'm what I'm gonna be. God only sees the blood of Christ every time He looks at me. This sinner man is perfect even though you may not see. I am not what I am, I'm already what I'm gonna be.

When I look in the mirror now, the only face I see is a carnal silhouette created by humanity. Though I have been forgiven, sometimes the guilt remains, reminding me of all my past and that makes me so ashamed. Oh but in my heart I'm clean and pure, just if I'd never sinned. And eternity will soon reveal the righteous man within!

I am not what I am. I'm what I'm gonna be. God only sees the blood of Christ every time He looks at me. This sinner man is perfect even though you may not see. I am not what I am, I'm already what I'm gonna be.

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Carroll Roberson, He Only Sees the Blood

Re: God only sees the blood of Christ everytime he looks at me

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:08 pm

Ricky Atkinson and Compassion - Not what I am