looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
ntimmins
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 pm
Contact:

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Post by ntimmins » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

I am looking for the lyrics for the gospel song "when I need somone to talk to" of could be "someone to talk to" by the chuck wagon gang
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 pm

I can transcribe this for you if you need the lyrics written out
but for now here is the youtube of the Chuck Wagon Gang
singing When I Need Someone To Talk To
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUXim31Cfg
Guest

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:21 pm

When I Need Someone to Talk To

Jesus, thank you for each day
That you've brought me through
Without your love I don't know what I'd do
And thank you for each breath of life
Each miracle from you
And thanks for taking time for me
When I need someone to talk to

WHEN I NEED, SOMEONE TO TALK TO
ANYTIME, I NEED A FRIEND
I CAN PRAY TO YOU MY JESUS
AND I FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN.

Sometimes I feel so all alone
I don't know what to do
When loneliness seems much to hard to bear
All hope is gone, on one's around
My heart would break into
Lord I know you're always there
When I need someone to talk to.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 50 guests