Page 1 of 1

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm
by ntimmins
I am looking for the lyrics for the gospel song "when I need somone to talk to" of could be "someone to talk to" by the chuck wagon gang

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 pm
by songinmyheart
I can transcribe this for you if you need the lyrics written out
but for now here is the youtube of the Chuck Wagon Gang
singing When I Need Someone To Talk To
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUXim31Cfg

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:21 pm
by Guest
When I Need Someone to Talk To

Jesus, thank you for each day
That you've brought me through
Without your love I don't know what I'd do
And thank you for each breath of life
Each miracle from you
And thanks for taking time for me
When I need someone to talk to

WHEN I NEED, SOMEONE TO TALK TO
ANYTIME, I NEED A FRIEND
I CAN PRAY TO YOU MY JESUS
AND I FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN.

Sometimes I feel so all alone
I don't know what to do
When loneliness seems much to hard to bear
All hope is gone, on one's around
My heart would break into
Lord I know you're always there
When I need someone to talk to.

looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 am
by Guest
Nice and thanks
from
[email protected]