The Green's Without The Cross
-
Guest
The Green's Without The Cross
I am looking for lyrics for Without The Cross by The Green's!Thanks So Much!
-
Guest
The Green's Without The Cross
Verse 1
Made of wood, built by man
There it stood, salvation's plan
Adam's fall and my own sin
It was all placed on Him
Chorus
Without the cross I would not know
Redeeming love that sought my soul
Without the blood, where would I be
I would be lost without the cross
Verse 2
Mercy spilled blood divine
On Calvary's hill for all mankind
Flowing through the ages past
Destined to reach me at last
Chorus
Bridge
I can't repay Him for the grace He poured out on that tree
But I'll live my life for Jesus Christ for all He's done for me
Chorus 2
Without the cross I would not know
Redeeming love that sought my soul
Without the blood where would I be
I would be lost, I would be lost
I would be lost without the cross
Without the cross
Made of wood, built by man
There it stood, salvation's plan
Adam's fall and my own sin
It was all placed on Him
Chorus
Without the cross I would not know
Redeeming love that sought my soul
Without the blood, where would I be
I would be lost without the cross
Verse 2
Mercy spilled blood divine
On Calvary's hill for all mankind
Flowing through the ages past
Destined to reach me at last
Chorus
Bridge
I can't repay Him for the grace He poured out on that tree
But I'll live my life for Jesus Christ for all He's done for me
Chorus 2
Without the cross I would not know
Redeeming love that sought my soul
Without the blood where would I be
I would be lost, I would be lost
I would be lost without the cross
Without the cross
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 34 guests
