Search found 3 matches

by Mary Davis
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 am
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: old faded Bible
Replies: 2
Views: 2207

old faded Bible

I am looking for the words to a song by the Singing Echoes called "OLD FADED BIBLE". Can anyone help me?
by Mary Davis
Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 am
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: Empty Hands
Replies: 4
Views: 6988

Empty Hands

I am looking for a song that goes something like this....My hands have no scars in them for what I've done for HIM......... I don't want to face my Savior with EMPTY HANDS
by Mary Davis
Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 am
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: old faded Bible
Replies: 2
Views: 2207

old faded Bible

I am looking for the lyrics to a song by the Singing Echoes called OLD FADED BIBLE. Can anyone help me?