Home
Hymn Lyrics Search Forum
Hymn Search Engine
Classic Hymns
Favorite Hymns
Hymn Blog
Hymn Lyrics Search - Name That Hymn
Skip to content
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
Home
Forums
Members
Members
The team
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Login
Register
Search
Advanced search
Home
Board index
Search
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:04 pm
All times are
UTC
Search found 3 matches
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 3 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
Justin_blake_21
Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:55 pm
Forum:
Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic:
Lord i know how much you love me-by McKameys
Replies:
0
Views:
1358
Lord i know how much you love me-by McKameys
It goes Lord i need you for strength and to guide me day to day
it was on their "Genuine" VHS tape.
HELP!!!
Jump to post
by
Justin_blake_21
Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 am
Forum:
Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic:
Lord I know how much you love me
Replies:
1
Views:
1559
Lord I know how much you love me
I wan to sing it for revival this week!! The earliest response would be greattttt!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!
Jump to post
by
Justin_blake_21
Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:37 am
Forum:
Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic:
Lord I know how much you love me
Replies:
1
Views:
1559
Lord I know how much you love me
It's by the McKameys.
It goes: lord I need you for strength and to guide me day by day. And I need to feel your gentle touch as I go along the way. Lord when trials come tom me, just help me look up to thee and through my tears i can see, just how much you love me.
That's the chorus, I need ...
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 3 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Home
Board index
All times are
UTC
Delete cookies
Members
The team
Contact us