The name of the song is Gloryland. It may have more than one verse, but that is all we ever sang then repeated the Chorus twice:
Is the road you're traveling, dark, deserted or dim
Is there hope for tomorrow? Put your trust in Him
On this Glory road I'm traveling
Many times I've stumbled on ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:14 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: I can almost see the lights of that city & I'm glad I know
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5725
- Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: You are my king
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10991
You are my king
My days are filled with laughter
My heart has known Your peace
I've traveled far, still there is far to go
'Cause in my heart there is a longing to look upon Your face
Where You are is where I want to be
(CHORUS)
Every Road I travel down, you have walked before me
Made the light to shine ...
My heart has known Your peace
I've traveled far, still there is far to go
'Cause in my heart there is a longing to look upon Your face
Where You are is where I want to be
(CHORUS)
Every Road I travel down, you have walked before me
Made the light to shine ...
- Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:43 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: HE IS HERE BY KIRK TALLEY / TALLEY TRIO
- Replies: 4
- Views: 18354
HE IS HERE BY KIRK TALLEY / TALLEY TRIO
He is here, hallalujah
He is here, amen
He is here, Holy, Holy
I will bless His name again
He is here, listen closely
Hear Him calling out your name
He is here you can touch Him
You will never be the same
Sorry, I don't know the verses
He is here, amen
He is here, Holy, Holy
I will bless His name again
He is here, listen closely
Hear Him calling out your name
He is here you can touch Him
You will never be the same
Sorry, I don't know the verses
