One more step
-
Guest
One more step
thumbs up
-
Guest
One more step
does anyone know who wrote this hymn and when? we are having at our wedding and would like to credit it.
-
Guest
One more step
I love this song a lot, it's so sweet. I wish I could memorise the whole song, but I already know so many songs by heart, I'd just get confused...
-
Guest
One more step
We Have to sing this at school for our leavers assembly thnx for etra help love this hymn!
-
Guest
One more step
Daniel Shiels & Mike Newbon wrote this song!
Love This Song
Luff Yuu Reuben.xXx
Much Love AMy.XxX
Love This Song
Luff Yuu Reuben.xXx
Much Love AMy.XxX
-
Guest
One more step
This song is one of my best songsot of all my favrite songs.
-
Guest
One more step
THANKS A LOT FOR THE WORDS THIS SONG
-
Guest
One more step
Wow! I was trying to remember these lyrics; it was the last hymm we sang at primary school!
-
Guest
One more step
i love this song its nice to listen to my schoolsang it when i left y6
-
Guest
One more step
It was actually written by Sydney Carter - a Quaker who also wrote Lord of the Dance
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 71 guests
