looking for lyrics to songs "thank you Lord" AND "thank you Lord for your blessing on me"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

looking for lyrics to songs "thank you Lord" AND "thank you Lord for your blessing on me"

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:58 pm

HERE IS WHAT I REMBMBER: by the inspirations i think?
FOR MAKING THE SUN TO SHINE, PUTTING THE STARS IN THE SKY FOR THE FLOWERS THAT BLOOM THE OCEAN SO BLUE THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERY SPARROW THAT SINGS AND MAKES SWEET MELODY FOR THE RIVER THAT FLOWS THE RAIN AND THE SNOW THANK YOU LORD.

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU LORD I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE FOR ME THANK YOU LORD FOR MY WHOLE FAMILY FOR THE CHURCH WHERE I WORSHIP AND PRAY FOR THE FREEDOM I HAVE TODAY FOR YOUR SPIRIT SO REAL PRESENCE SO REAL THANK YOU LORD???????????

AS THE WORLD LOOKS UPON ME AS I STRUGGLE ALONG THEY SAY I HAVE NOTHING BUT THEY ARE SO WRONG IN MY HEART I AM REJOICING HOW I WISH THEY COULD SEE THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME.
THERES A ROOF UP ABOVE ME I HAVE A GOOD PLACE TO SLEEP THERES FOOD ON MY TABLE AND SHOES ON MY FEET YOU GAVE ME YOUR LOVE LORD AND A FINE FAMILY THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME.

I KNOW THAT IM NOT WEALTHY THESE CLOTHES THEIR NOT NEW AND I DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY OH BUT LORD I HAVE YOU AND TO ME THATS ALL THAT MATTERS THOUGH THE WORLD MAY NOT SEE THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSING ON ME.
sectiondfan

Post by sectiondfan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Thank You Lord by---The Inspirations
For making the sun to shine. Putting the stars in the sky.
For the flowers that bloom, the ocean so blue. Thank you Lord
For every sparrow that sings and makes sweet melody
For the River that flows. The rain and the snow thank you Lord
I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul thank you Lord.

For my whole family, For the joy my children bring. For shoes on our feet, plenty to eat thank you Lord. For the church where I worship and pray. For the freedom I have today .For your spirit I feel. Your presence so real. Thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul. Thank you Lord.

For being a friend so dear. Giving my sad heart cheer. For holding my hand when I could not stand. Thank you Lord. For giving your life for me on a cross at calvary. For taking my place, mercy and grace. Thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For everything you've done for me thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul thank you Lord
sectiondfan

Post by sectiondfan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Thank You Lord For Your Blessings

Verse I
As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along
They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong
In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me

Chorus
There's a roof up above me
I've a good place to sleep
There's food on my table
And shoes on my feet
You gave me your love Lord
And a fine family

Verse II
Now I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes, they're not new
I don't have much money, but Lord I have you
And to me that's all that matters, though the world cannot see

Repeat Chorus, then:

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 am

THANKS EVERYONE FOR BOTH SONGS. MAY GOD BLESS YA

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 am

I love these songs so much..They have been such a blessing to me knowing that there is so much to thank the Lord for..Yet,we some-times donot take the time to thank him...These 2 songs have made me realize so much that I have and yet stil complain..Whosoever took the time out to write these songs thank you so so so much..Gr8 Job......May God continue to richly bless and keep you all......
jb2wheeler

Post by jb2wheeler » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm

I need to know who wrote "thank you Lord for your blessing on me", not who recorded it. Can anyone help? Thank you for any assistance. JB
jb2wheeler

Post by jb2wheeler » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Never mind, I found it. It was The Easter Brothers! Thanks for looking. JB

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 pm

iS IT POSSIBLE THAT I GET THE CHORDS FOR THIS SONG FOR THE AUTOHARP? lOVE THIS SONG. IT NEVER FAILS TO SPEAK TO MY HEART. THANKS SO MUCH. LOVE THE EASTERS MUSIC ! GOD BLESS YOU

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm

you would need to go into a place like Musicnotes.com. I have gotten a lot of sheet music off there. A lot of times I can't think of the titles to the songs so I go searching for the lyrics then I'll go on musicnotes.com and pay for the sheet music. They will also translate it into different chords

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 pm

this is the chorus

"I just want to thank you Lord,i just want to thank you Lord for everything you've done for me thank you Lord,,I just want to thank you Lord I just want to thank you Lord for making me whole saving my soul thank you Lord"

is anyonre know the whole lyrics of this song?please email me at [email protected]