Micah Henson

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
chromcroskerbuts

Micah Henson

Post by chromcroskerbuts » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Micah Henson - A very spiritually talented Christian singer and songwriter passed away at the age of 28 early Tuesday morning. He has battled with leukemia for the last 6 years and he was in remission twice with it.

He traveled with his family "The Roger Henson Family." This family is very near and dear to my heart. I have grown in the Lord just by listening to their music and knowing them. Micah wrote a song "There Ain't Nothin' Better Than Jesus, " this song has so much power and truth in it, it changes lives. He has also written many other songs that have changed lives. I know these songs will continue to change people's lives and lead people to know Christ as their Savior.

Please pray for the Roger Henson family at this time: Roger, Kaye, Kim & Renae.

Thank you.
chromcroskerbuts

Micah Henson

Post by chromcroskerbuts » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Please continue to pray for this family. They really need our prayers right now.

The funeral was absolutely amazing. They had 5 great men of God! There was shouting and praising the Lord. The funeral procession had to be a mile and a half long. It was a blessing to see what a blessing Micah and his family were to sooooooo many people.

Micah Henson

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Who were the preachers in his funeral? I got to hear Bro. Micah sing this past summer at a campmeeting... hard to believe he's been promoted to Glory!

Micah Henson

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 am

Bro. Preston Moore, Bro. Tony Hutson, Bro. Joe Arthur, and Bro. Brian McBride were the preachers at my cousin, Micah Henson's funeral.
dkerns

Micah Henson

Post by dkerns » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Be looking for a songbook of Micah's songs to be released in a few months.

Micah Henson

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:07 pm

the henson family's music has been a joy to me..micah has touched this old sinners heart for many years after hearing them sing at shady acre's houston ther songs are allways in my player...wish someone could help find more of there music. my children love them...god bless you....