does anyone know the lyrics to i wanna go thier

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
kathyj93

Post by kathyj93 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 am

THE TITLE IS I WANNA GO THEIR>>> KINDA GOES LIKE THIS WELL I WANNA GO THIER WHEN HE CALLS MY NUMBER WELL I WANNA GO THIER WHEN HE CALLS MY NAME OH LORD I WALK AND I TALK AND I SING GODS STORY AND I KNOW HE'LL WELCOME ME THEIR!GOTA MOTHER OVER THIER,GOTA FATHER OVER THIER,GOTA SISTER OVER THEIR I WANNA GO THEIR WHEN HE CALLS MY NUMBER KINDA LIKE THAT TY SO MUCH AND GBU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm

I am not sure about all of it but more of the words is this from what I can understand.

Well, I wanna go there when he calls my number. Well I wanna go there when he calls my name. Oh Lord I pray and shout and sing Gods praises and I know he'll welcome me there.

I gotta mother over there, gotta father over there, gotta brother over there, gotta sister over there.

Well, one of these mornings and it won't be long you'll look for me but I'll be gone. Put on a robe so bright and fair gonna take me a trip way up in the air.

Not much I know but I hope this helps a little!