Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
I just want to say a big "thank you" to you for posting this on your blog. Last night I heard it being played by a steel band (which was in rehearsal) and it brought back so many memories. I knew the song as a child growing up and remember it was done by a steel band in church many years ago. It was heavenly. I rushed home and sang it to my daughter and had her sing the alto/tenor to the song while I sang soprano. She could not appreciate it as much as I did. The child is only 16, what does she know? I tried to find it on lyrics.com this morning but it was not listed. Imagine my joy when I came across your blog while still searching for it. Like you, I could only remember the chorus so I will definitely try to get the CD. Thank you so very much.
Rosie
Rosie
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
I'm just a guest here, but like Barron, if anyone has the words and cords to "Here Oh Lord"or knows where to get them, I'd really appreciate it. I've been playing banjo and singing at church for the last two years and I like to play this as a meditation.
Peter Abresch pleace email me at
[email protected]
Much thanks
Peter Abresch pleace email me at
[email protected]
Much thanks
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
Peter all the information where you can find the song is listed in this blog. I love this song and was surprised to find it as I did as well. I bought the remastered CD from Amazon. The lyrics I knew from singing it as a child. My mother still owns the 12" LP. Just remember the two of the songs listed on the CD have the wrong artists names. I have listed it in my post above as to the correct information. I will email you the information you seek.
Nikki
Nikki
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
I love this song "Hear O Lord". I heard this song as a child. Fortunly I'm an owner of a CD.
Lasse
Lasse
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
thanks, I just started singing it early this morning during devotions as I was reading Ps 27:7 Haven't heard it in 30+ years. Bob
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
i heard this song for the first time today its the most beautiful thing i've ever heard
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
I just like this song that my church stell band plays it all the time .It's such a great song , i would like to know how is the publisher and writer for this song . Hear oh Lord. If anyone out there knows the answer please share it with me .
Thank You.
Patricia.
Thank You.
Patricia.
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
This wonderful info.
My Parents may still have this album somewhere in the Virgin Islands, but I am very happy to know how I can obtain my own. This reminds me of special moments of my childhood. Thank you!
Calvin
My Parents may still have this album somewhere in the Virgin Islands, but I am very happy to know how I can obtain my own. This reminds me of special moments of my childhood. Thank you!
Calvin
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
Thank YOU ALL ! For the info ! This one of the most earnest songs I know.
I´m so happy that by internet its possible to exchange empathy and good thoughts !
May all the ´Gods´ be with you all !
A disbeliver with a heart from Sweden
I´m so happy that by internet its possible to exchange empathy and good thoughts !
May all the ´Gods´ be with you all !
A disbeliver with a heart from Sweden
-
Guest
Looking for "Hear O Lord the sound of my voice"
I am blessed by this blog! I spontaneously thought of this song and the song TAKE OUR BREAD recently while meditating... Couldn't remember all the words to all the verses...Many thanks! Its strange...working as a Professor at a world famous university I have all the trappings of Ivy League education, books and music at my disposal, and yet, it is amazing that some simple little song such as this can be so evocative ...touching my heart and soul some 40 years since I first heard it... I used to sing it as an early morning paper boy in Pittsburgh...afraid of the dark at 9 years of age...I would sing this song aloud to comfort myself... now, bereft of my parents and two brothers, l still find comfort in this song...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 68 guests
