Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 pm

There is a song when i get carried away. Many different people/groups sing it. If anyone has the chords could you please post them.? This would be great! Thank you all.
malachi456
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:21 am
Contact:

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by malachi456 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 am

CHORUS
I'm gonna let the glory roll when the roll is called in glory
I'm gonna be beside myself when I get beside the King that day
I'm gonna have the time of my life when the time of my life is over
And I'm gonna get carried away when I get carried away

Well, I don't know why I become a little shy when I get around a whole lot of people
And I can't figure out why I never can shout about the love that floods my soul
I must confess I can't express the feelings deep inside me
The things I know and cannot show one day will overflow

Well, I'll pass the clouds and shout so loud it may sound like thunder
My tearful eyes may fill the skies until it looks like rain
As I leave this world, pass the gates of pearl, I'll stand before the Savior
I'll lift my soul at the glory roll, when from the roll he calls my name.

God bless
Caleb
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

chords not Chorus

lol
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 pm

When I Get Carried Away


Capo 5

G C
I'm gonna let the glory roll when the roll is called in glory
D C G
I'll gonna get beside of myself when I get beside the king that day
G C
I'm gonna have the time of my life when the time of my life is over
D G
I'm gonna get carried away when I get carried away

D
Well, I don't know why I become a little shy
C G
When I get around a whole lotta people
D
And I can't figure out why I never can shout
C G
About the love that floods my soul
Em
I must confess, I can't express
C G
The feelings deep inside me
Em G
The things I know and cannot show
D G
One day will overflow

G C
I'm gonna let the glory roll when the roll is called in glory
D C G
I'll gonna get beside of myself when I get beside the king that day
G C
I'm gonna have the time of my life when the time of my life is over
D G
I'm gonna get carried away when I get carried away

D
Well, I'll pass the clouds and shout so loud,
C G
It may sound like thunder
D
My tearful eyes may fill the skies
C G
Until it looks like rain
Em
When I leave this world past the gates of pearl
C G
And stand before my Savior
C G
I let my soul let the glory roll
D G
If from the roll He calls my name

(Optional Key Change Capo 6)
G C
I'm gonna let the glory roll when the roll is called in glory
D C G
I'll gonna get beside of myself when I get beside the king that day
G C
I'm gonna have the time of my life when the time of my life is over
D G
I'm gonna get carried away when I get carried away
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Play With The Capo Till You Find A Key You Like
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

I love this !!!!!!! Thank you for posting!!!!
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:52 am

Love this song!
Guest

Does anyone know the chords to When I get carried away?

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Yes thank you i also love this song it is one of the greats
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 56 guests