lyrics needed by the talley trio..i am what i am

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jesusfan

Post by jesusfan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 pm

i need to find lyrics of i am what i am by the talley trio...any help is greatly appreciated
Delina

Post by Delina » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 pm

I Am What I Am

Cho: I am what I am because of His grace. For one spotless Lamb died in my place. All my sins are forgiven, my past is erased. I am what I am because of His grace.

1. I can stand here and tell you what I used to be. I can tell of the change that came over me. For the Lord shed His grace when He died on that tree. So I'll let the blood Jesus shed speak for me.

Cho: I am what I am because of His grace. For one spotless Lamb died in my place. All my sins are forgiven, my past is erased. I am what I am because of His grace.

2. I was lost and undone, now I'm found and fulfilled. God traded His Son for my shame and my guilt. Now I'm His child. I'm no longer sin's slave. His mercy has made me what I am today.

Tag: All my sins are forgiven, my past is erased. I am what I am because of His grace.

Love this song! Delina
jesusfan

Post by jesusfan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm

thanks so much Delina..this is a big help.....