looking for the old song tear stains in the sand
cho goes : and you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone felt the Lord that day and you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray---or something like that
thank you
tear stains in the sand
-
Guest
-
Guest
tear stains in the sand
do a google search under song and you will get music by thrasher brothers
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
tear stains in the sand
Here are the lyrics from our 2009 archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=6847
Tear Stains
1. If you can find the place where Mary laid, the Babe in swaddling clothes that day, amid the sheep the cattle and the hay. If you can find the place He went to pray in the desert alone to pray I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
Cho: And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray. And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone touched the Lord that day. If you could find the place He went to stay in the desert alone to pray, I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
2. If you could find the place where He died, between two theives was crucified, on the hill Golgotha's Mount that day. If you could find the garments that He wore. The Crown of Thorns that He bore I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
Cho: And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray. And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone touched the Lord that day. If you could find that garments that He wore the Crown of Thorns that He bore. I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
3. If you could find the place we used to pray around the family alter everyday, where Dad would lead us all in family prayer. Mom would knell beside her rocking chair and hand in hand we'd join her there; I know you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
Cho: And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray. And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone touched the Lord that day. Mom would knell beside her rocking chair, and hand in hand we'd join her there. I know you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
and here is the Thrasher Brothers video mentioned above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZnDnYUSfvM
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=6847
Tear Stains
1. If you can find the place where Mary laid, the Babe in swaddling clothes that day, amid the sheep the cattle and the hay. If you can find the place He went to pray in the desert alone to pray I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
Cho: And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray. And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone touched the Lord that day. If you could find the place He went to stay in the desert alone to pray, I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
2. If you could find the place where He died, between two theives was crucified, on the hill Golgotha's Mount that day. If you could find the garments that He wore. The Crown of Thorns that He bore I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
Cho: And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray. And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone touched the Lord that day. If you could find that garments that He wore the Crown of Thorns that He bore. I'm sure you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
3. If you could find the place we used to pray around the family alter everyday, where Dad would lead us all in family prayer. Mom would knell beside her rocking chair and hand in hand we'd join her there; I know you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
Cho: And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone knelt to pray. And you'll find tear stains in the sand where someone touched the Lord that day. Mom would knell beside her rocking chair, and hand in hand we'd join her there. I know you'll find some tear stains in the sand.
and here is the Thrasher Brothers video mentioned above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZnDnYUSfvM
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], songinmyheart and 20 guests
