i need lyrics to walk around me jesus and wish you were here

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
fishman678

Post by fishman678 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:58 am

does anyone have lyrics to walk around me jesus and wish you were here
swsaved

Post by swsaved » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 am

Walk Around Me Jesus

Walk around me Jesus, walk around
Walk around my bedside Lord

Before momma died she called us at her bedside
Told us the Lord had been walking around
And in the night she closed her eyes, we could her singing

When I am praying, walk around

When I am dying, walk around

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:09 am

The lyrics to wish you were here:

I can just see them walking on the shores of heaven their praising the lord and watching the tide roll in friends that have gone on oh how i miss you soo
and i know if u could talk to me now heres what youd say to me
wish you were here its such a beautiful place wish u were here nothing but clear sunny day it never rains and no one complains and we havent seen a tear were having a great time wish u were here
I can just see them walking on shores of heaven their walking with jesus safe and secure in his arms and i know if u could talk to me now heres what youd say to me that your doing fine and it doesnt hurt anymore things couldn't be better and heaven is worth waiting for and i know if u could talk to me now heres what youd say to me. Hope this helps.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 am

I have been trying to find the lyrics to wish you were here. Well, I did its the ones that say, ( I can just see them walking on the shores of heaven) and so on, but this was sent to me on an old casette when my favorite sister and best friend died in my arms of lupus, in 2005. Oh I loved her so, that we would go to this church to hear "the lighthouse" and hold eah other and cry. I have been told my face shows my faith so that I could have built up that lady Reverands congregation. Thanks so much, but if you have the music and lyrics to it my son could play it. Thanks