glad reunion day or glad day ( there will be a happy meeting in heaven i know when we meet the many

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
whiteyowhite

glad reunion day or glad day ( there will be a happy meeting in heaven i know when we meet the many

Post by whiteyowhite » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 pm

the name of this song is "That Glad Reunion Day", written by Adger M. Pace
1940. It is an old standard, Listed in "Heavenly Highway", "Inspiration" Songbooks.If you want the lyrics for this song, I will post them in a few days if no one else has!
Homeward Bound

Post by Homeward Bound » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm

There will be a happy meeting in Heaven, I know
When we see the many loved ones we've known here below
Gathered on that blessed hilltop with hearts all aglow
That will be a glad reunion day.

glad day, a wonderful day,
glad day, a glorious day
There with all the holy angels and loved ones to stay

When we live a million years in that wonderful place
Basking in the love of Jesus, beholding His face
It will seem but just a moment of praising His grace

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Another verse is this: When we reach that city we'll sing and rejoice. Praising Christ the Savior with heart and with voice. Tell Him how we came to love Him and make Him our choice. Yes that will be a glad reunion day.

Hope this helps! God bless you!
Homeward Bound

Post by Homeward Bound » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:22 pm

I thought there was supposed to be another verse. I just couldn't remember what it was. Looks like old age may be starting to creep up on me. Thanks for your help!
musicluver

Post by musicluver » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 pm

i found the song on u tube it was sung by the Insperations 1968 its called Reuion Day. or wonderful day. so often down here we have a reuion our friends and our loved ones together well be