this blessed old book-
-
Guest
this blessed old book-
chorus- this blessed old book that i hold in my hand it's true from beginning to end it's the solid foundation where i firmly stand sin kept me from it now it keeps me from sin-
-
hannielynn
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 am
- Contact:
this blessed old book-
There's a well of pure water when i'm thirsty and dry
Bread when i'm hungery and worn
When the battle is raging he's my faithful sword
A shelter from life
can't remember the rest sorry
Bread when i'm hungery and worn
When the battle is raging he's my faithful sword
A shelter from life
can't remember the rest sorry
-
Guest
this blessed old book-
It's a well of pure water when I'm thirsty and dry
Bread when I'm hungry and worn
When the battle is raging it's my faithful sword
A shelter from lifes troubled storms
It's a light to my pathway and a lamp to my feet
When the world gets so dark you can't see
and I've not made a change in one word that it says but it's sure made a change in me.
This blessed old book that I hold in my hand is true from beginning to end it's the solid foundation where I firmly stand sin kept me from it now it keeps me from sin
When I think what it cost just to hold in my hand it reminds me that I owe a great debt to all of the marters whose gone to the stake and quote it w/ their dying breath well its critics are many and believers are few but theres one thing that I've found to be true if you find when you read it that there's something wrong then there's something wrong w/ you!
Bread when I'm hungry and worn
When the battle is raging it's my faithful sword
A shelter from lifes troubled storms
It's a light to my pathway and a lamp to my feet
When the world gets so dark you can't see
and I've not made a change in one word that it says but it's sure made a change in me.
This blessed old book that I hold in my hand is true from beginning to end it's the solid foundation where I firmly stand sin kept me from it now it keeps me from sin
When I think what it cost just to hold in my hand it reminds me that I owe a great debt to all of the marters whose gone to the stake and quote it w/ their dying breath well its critics are many and believers are few but theres one thing that I've found to be true if you find when you read it that there's something wrong then there's something wrong w/ you!
-
Guest
this blessed old book-
thank you so much...
-
Guest
this blessed old book-
yall should do the whole song. that is not the whole song.
from:erica
from:erica
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
this blessed old book-
This is The McKameys version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRACuwKgA-0
It's a well of pure water when I'm thirsty and dry,
Bread when I'm hungry and worn.
When the battle is raging, it's my faithful sword,
- shelter from life's troubled storm.
It's a light on my pathway and a lamp to my feet,
When the world gets so dark you can't see.
And I've not made a change in one word that it says,
But it's sure made a change in me.
This blessed old book that I hold in my hand,
It's true from beginning to end.
It's the solid foundation where I firmly stand,
Sin kept me from it, now it keeps me from sin.
When I think what it cost just to hold in my hand,
I'm reminded that I owe a great debt,
To all of the martyrs who went to the stake,
And quoted it with their dying breath.
Well its critics are many and believers are few,
But one thing I've found to be true.
If you find when you read it that there's something wrong,
Then there's something wrong with you.
This blessed old book that I hold in my hand,
It's true from beginning to end.
It's the solid foundation where I firmly stand,
Sin kept me from it, now it keeps me from sin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRACuwKgA-0
It's a well of pure water when I'm thirsty and dry,
Bread when I'm hungry and worn.
When the battle is raging, it's my faithful sword,
- shelter from life's troubled storm.
It's a light on my pathway and a lamp to my feet,
When the world gets so dark you can't see.
And I've not made a change in one word that it says,
But it's sure made a change in me.
This blessed old book that I hold in my hand,
It's true from beginning to end.
It's the solid foundation where I firmly stand,
Sin kept me from it, now it keeps me from sin.
When I think what it cost just to hold in my hand,
I'm reminded that I owe a great debt,
To all of the martyrs who went to the stake,
And quoted it with their dying breath.
Well its critics are many and believers are few,
But one thing I've found to be true.
If you find when you read it that there's something wrong,
Then there's something wrong with you.
This blessed old book that I hold in my hand,
It's true from beginning to end.
It's the solid foundation where I firmly stand,
Sin kept me from it, now it keeps me from sin.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 38 guests
