THE BLOOD OF GOD'S ONLY SON- Primitive Quartet
Someday when our life on this earth has ended
and we approach those heavenly gates
There'll be friends and loved ones
Who've already entered-
For us anxiously they await.
I'd like to imagine the loveliest singing
from loved ones in that land of bliss.
Their song will explain how they got to glory
and I think it might sound like this:
Oh, the blood, the blood of God's only Son
is the reason we stand here today.
It's not by our might or the good we have done,
we never could've earned our own way.
There's just one thing that could purchase our pardon,
forgive the debt we could not pay;
The blood, the blood of God's only Son,
is the reason we stand here today.
Interlude
One day I will stand at the throne of my Father
as He opens the Lamb's Book of Life.
And often I've wondered if He would say to me,
"Give one reason you should not die".
Then I'll just look over to my elder brother
whose scars have provided my way.
I'll fall on my face, lift my hands in praise
and humbly and thankfully say.
Oh, the blood, the blood of God's only Son
is the reason we stand here today.
It's not by our might or the good we have done,
we never could've earned our own way.
There's just one thing that could purchase our pardon,
forgive the debt we could not pay;
The blood, the blood of God's only Son,
is the reason we stand here today.
The blood, the blood of God's only Son,
is the reason we stand here today
Primitive Quartet The Blood of God's Only Son
-
Guest
Primitive Quartet The Blood of God's Only Son
Do you know which CD of the Primitive Quartet has this song?
-
Guest
Primitive Quartet The Blood of God's Only Son
His scars didn't provide our way, His wounds did. Jesus doesn't have scars because that would imply that they are healed, He has wounds and THANK YOU LORD!!! Love this song
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Primitive Quartet The Blood of God's Only Son
I'm Looking Through New Eyes is the CD it is on
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests
