I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.

Post by Guest » Sun May 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to find the lyrics.
steve
Site Admin
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 am
Contact:

I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.

Post by steve » Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Here's what I could find. Hope it helps!

Road to Recovery
Rick Muchow

I'm on the road - to recovery!
I'm on the road - to recovery,

Step by step, day by day.
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Trusting God along the way,
Trusting God all the way.

1.
I've got a friend - I can talk to,
Not alone - anymore.
I've got a faith - I can walk to
And a future - worth living for.

Chorus
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Step by step, day by day.
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Trusting God along the way,
Trusting God all the way.

2.
There are times - that I wonder
How I'll make - it thru the day.
But I keep on - keep on believing
That my Savior can make a way.

Chorus

3.
There are tears - on my pillow
That won't dry - on their own.
Beyond my years I've known sorrow
But today I don't walk alone.

Chorus

God bless,
Steve
Guest

I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

The Best song EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in rehab at this time and I can't wait till the next CR............
Guest

I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 am

The BEST SONG forever I did't forget this song forever.that was the best song how
to rcover from HANG UPS, HABITS, AND HURTS
Guest

I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm

The Road to Recovery song has outstanding words. Read the verses carefully!
Also, the music is catchy with great rythm and melody!
Now you have the words above. If you need to hear the music, I think some versions have been loaded to YouTUBE. Just search Road to Recovery
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 82 guests