Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
OH WHAT A SUNRISE
Verse 1
God gives life and He takes it away
He is the Potter and I am the clay
When I view the last sunset and cross over the sea
I know the sunrise will be waiting for me
Chorus
Oh what a sunrise it's going to be
Death will lose its sting, the grave its victory
The silence will be broken
The storm clouds rolled away
I hear the saints and angels singing
On our homecoming day
Verse 2
Time will come for the last goodbye
There's a smile though tears dim the eye
Death will take us, but only to sleep
In the arms of my Saviour so sweet
Verse 1
God gives life and He takes it away
He is the Potter and I am the clay
When I view the last sunset and cross over the sea
I know the sunrise will be waiting for me
Chorus
Oh what a sunrise it's going to be
Death will lose its sting, the grave its victory
The silence will be broken
The storm clouds rolled away
I hear the saints and angels singing
On our homecoming day
Verse 2
Time will come for the last goodbye
There's a smile though tears dim the eye
Death will take us, but only to sleep
In the arms of my Saviour so sweet
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
I love this song very much. Oh what a sunrise, it is going to be when pain, heartache, grieve is no more. What a day!
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
I can listen to this song over and over. Brings us peace and calm in our hearts.
J.W
J.W
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
i needed this song for a funeral of a beloved sister i almost drew tears when i found the lyrics straight away! what a comforting song
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
This is a blessed song very serious also
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
Thank very mutch for this song i naver tired to hear it sing i do hope there wil be a CD with it soon
H I G
H I G
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
this is dedicated to my friend democade keith gardner that's pass and gone but definately not for gotten. we all will missed you and well never forget about you especially the good times.
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
this song is very touching
-
masta benta
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:57 am
- Contact:
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
I love listening to this song it is very soothing and brought me comfort every
time
.
time
.
-
Guest
Oh What A Sunrise - Song Lyrics
This song is my mothers favourite. It was sung at her funeral yeaterday in Jamaica and will be sung at her celebration of life in England.
Mother Henry, love you always.
Mother Henry, love you always.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 31 guests
