Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Does anyone have the lyrics to "The breaking of day"?
Holyone

Post by Holyone » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:48 am

Chorus:
i Can Feel The Breaking Of Day,
i Won't Look Back, I'll Just Keep Pressing My Way.
oh, I Can Feel The Breaking Of Day,
my Blessing's Got To Be On The Way (2x).

verse:
oh I May Not Be Able To See It,
but In My Heart I Do Believe
that Jesus, He Knows All My Troubles
and Soon He's Coming To See About Me

bridge:
i Can Feel It Way Down In My Soul
ever Since I Let God Take Control,
for I Know It's...

vamp 1:
on The Way,
on The Way,
on The Way,
i Can Feel It

vamp 2:
on The Way,
on The Way,
on The Way,
i Believe It.

vamp 3:
i Can Feel It,
i Can Feel It,
i Can Feel It,
i Can Feel It.

vamp 4:
i Believe It,
i Believe It,
i Believe It,
i Believe It
Submitted by:

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 am

I.m looking for the words to HE LIFTED ME OUT by the Primitive Quartet
Holyone

Post by Holyone » Wed May 04, 2011 3:28 am

v1. I'll never forget that day, when I heard the dear savior say, I'll take all your fears away, your troubles and doubts. My feet were in sinking sand, and I knew that I could not stand, then I felt His precious hand, as He lifted me out.
chorus: He lifted me out, of the deep miry clay; He planted my feet, on the heavenly way. I'll tell it where e'er I go, for I want the whole world to know, I'm glad that He loved me so, that He lifted me out
v2. I traveled on sin's broad road, far away from that blest abode, and bent 'neath my heavy load, but now I can shout. (Oh yes, I can shout), For Jesus the Savior came, when I called on His precious name, He took all my sin and shame, and He lifted me out
v3. If you are away from God, in the pathway of sin you trod, let Him be your staff and rod, and turn you about. From sin He will set you free, and the pathway of life you'll see, then just as he did for me, He will lift you right out.
pattykake

Post by pattykake » Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Does anyone have the words to " GOD can't see through the BLOOD ? " Thanks ever so much.
pattykake

Post by pattykake » Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 pm

I would like to get the words to a song by the Primitives. It's got in it--"I'll be waiting on the far side of the Jordon." If anyone knows this, I would appreciate it. GOD bless one & all.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 am

I'm looking for the CD, that has What's wrong with living right , and words. Thanks
njesusname

Post by njesusname » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LYRICS TO THE SONG "WHO DO YOU THINK"? THANK YOU AND JESUS BLESS YOU GREATLY!