looking for the words to a couple of songs-As for Me and My House we will serve the Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

looking for the words to a couple of songs-As for Me and My House we will serve the Lord

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:12 pm

hello..could you please also send me an email of the sheet music of "As for me and my house? this is my email... [email][email protected]..[/email] thank you so much in advance..god bless!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 am

Hello will you please also send me the sheet music for the song -me and my house we will serve the Lord- my email is [email protected] Thank you so much and may the good Lord bless you abundantly.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 pm

I'm looking for sheet music to "A New Song" by the Cruse family. Does anyone have it or know where I can get it?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 am

Thank you very much, it's the lyrics (2nd one) I've been looking for. god bless you more. I believe this song will really help my clients.
[email protected]
cattyw

Post by cattyw » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 am

I'm looking for the sheet music or a sound recording of

for As For Me And My House
(New Tradition)

Oh we're living in a battle, fighting Satan on every hand
It seems this world is crumbling, as sin fills our land
Let's go back to the family altar and take up our shield and sword
As for me and my house, we'll serve the Lord

My email address is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

does anyone know the song "You Make It Rain for Me" ?
this a song i've known since i'm in Bible school. I just forgot the lyrics of the 2nd stanza.
The Chorus is this:

You formed the clouds with Your on hands to hide the light of day
So that I will learn to trust in You all along the way....

Could someone please post the lyrics of this song if you know it?
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much and God bless you!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey, can anyone send me the sheet of "Me and my house" too?

This one:

choose you this day tell me who will you serve
let nothing stand in your way
give the praise he deserves
as for me and my house we will serve the Lord

[email protected]

Be blessed
Thias
wgbc_nrc

Post by wgbc_nrc » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 am

User DownToTheAlter can you tell me who sings the verzon to the song you posted the lyrics are great and I would like to try and sing it you can send me a emial to [email protected] or check out my churches website at www.wgbcwebsite.com and sign the guestbook or contact us and I will responed becuase I run that website
Thanks I hope I hear from you really soon
RC

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:58 pm

I would be grateful if there is someone out there with the music sheet for
"chose you this tell me whom will you serve..as for me and my house we will serve the lord"

will highly appreciate, God richly bless you.

[email protected]