Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 pm

The chorus says, He won't just get you by, he'll se you through. Give Jesus a try and see what he'll do, on him you can rely, because he's faithful and true. He won't just get you by , he'll see you through.
Thanks for looking
GOD BLESS
Homeward Bound
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:25 pm
Contact:

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Homeward Bound » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello, I think this is the one you're looking for. Enjoy!
Keith.

SOMETIMES LIKE ELIJAH, I FEEL OUT ON MY OWN.
IT SEEM THROUGH ALL OF MY TRIALS, I MUST GO IT ALONE
OH BUT THEN I REMEMBER, HIS WORDS SO TRUE
WHEN HE SPOKE SO TENDERLY, I'LL SEE YOU THROUGH

(chorus)
NO HE WON'T JUST GET YOU BY, HE'LL SEE YOU THROUGH
GIVE JESUS A TRY AND JUST SEE WHAT HE'LL DO
ON HIM YOU CAN RELY, BECAUSE HE'S FAITHFUL AND TRUE
HE WON'T JUST GET YOU BY, HE'LL SEE YOU THROUGH

NOW IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY, TO FOLLOW HIS WILL
OH BUT HE, HE HAS NEVER LEFT ME, SO I'LL FOLLOW STILL
AND IF YOU'LL JUST KEEP ON TRUSTING, AND HOLD TO HIS HAND
THEN HE'LL SEE YOU THROUGH, TO GODS PROMISED LAND

NOW WHEN THROUGH DEATHS DARK VALLEY, OH IT'S MY TIME TO GO
NO I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY,
CAUSE DOWN DEEP INSIDE I'M GONNA KNOW
THAT IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER, HOW DEEP OR HOW WIDE
CAUSE I'M GOING THROUGH, WITH JESUS AS MY GUIDE
Guest

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 pm

I heard this on the radio, and I just love it! What is the name of this Hymn?
msbubrry
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm
Contact:

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by msbubrry » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm

This song is called He'll See You Through and it sung by Heirline. I just love their music and they have their own web site too. I hope this helps and God bless!
Guest

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Love this song. Thanks.
Guest

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm

WORDS TO LIVE BY!! I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I HAVE A GOD THAT LOVES ME SO MUCH THAT HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME. HE WILL BE WITH ME TO THE END!!! I LOVE HIM !!
Guest

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 am

Hello all. Thanks for the posts. This song is not a hymn. In fact, I wrote this song long about 1992 and The Wilburns recorded it first. Heirline did a nice job of it as well. The song's title is actually, "He Won't Just Get You By, He'll See You Through". My name is Don Stiles. So glad you enjoy this song.
God bless
Guest

Looking for lyrics..He won't just get you by, he'll se you through.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Is it possible to get the chords for this song?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 58 guests