looking for lyrics to songs "thank you Lord" AND "thank you Lord for your blessing on me"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
honey_14

looking for lyrics to songs "thank you Lord" AND "thank you Lord for your blessing on me"

Post by honey_14 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 pm

thank you very much now i see the lyrics of the song thank you lord

GOd bless to all of you

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:31 pm

I think the song you're looking for goes like this

VERSE1:
For making the sun to shine, putting the stars in the sky
For flowers that bloom the ocean so blue, Thank You Lord
For every sparrow that sings, and that makes sweet melody
For the rivers that flow, the rain and the snow, Thank You Lord
CHORUS:
I just want to thank you Lord. just want to thank you Lord
For every thing you've done for me, Thank you Lord
I just want to thank you Lord, just want to thank you Lord for making me whole saving my soul thank you Lord
VERSE2:
For my home family for lifes joys you've given me for shoes on my feet, pleanty to eat, Thank you Lord for this church to worship and pray, for the freedom iIhave today, sweet spirit I feel, your presance so real thak you Lord
CHORUS:
Verse 3: For being a friend so dear giving my sad heart cheer
for holding my hand when I could not stand , Thank you Lord
for giving your life for me on the cross of calvary for taking my place your mercy and grace thank you Lord
CHORUS:

Hope this helps :) I pray this song blesses you and everyone who hears it :) God Bless!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 am

Good day everyone I just want to say that I'm struggling in life emotionally and physically and financially BUT everytime I sing that hymn "I thank you Lord for your blessing on me..." I cry because its beautiful and its true...

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 pm

God has been so good to me I Love him so much thank u lord :)