Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
-
Guest
Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
I had this recording as a child and would love to find the lyrics again. I remember part of the words: "Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father. Let Him know how you feel in your heart". Your help will be gratefully appreciated.
-
Guest
Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
I also know the song, my mother used to sing it to use as a lullaby. I am also looking for the complete words. I remember part of it:
Keep in touch with your heavenly father
Let him know how you feel in your heart
Keep on beleiving that the dreams that you dream
Don't seem to come true at the start
He's in ... of the least little sparrow
And the millions of stars up above
Keep in touch with your heavenly father
And he'll light all the dreams in your heart
I think... please correct or fill in as needed.
Thanks
Keep in touch with your heavenly father
Let him know how you feel in your heart
Keep on beleiving that the dreams that you dream
Don't seem to come true at the start
He's in ... of the least little sparrow
And the millions of stars up above
Keep in touch with your heavenly father
And he'll light all the dreams in your heart
I think... please correct or fill in as needed.
Thanks
-
Guest
Dale Evans song - Keep in touch with your Heavenly Father
Keep in touch with your heavenly father,
Let him know how you feel in your heart.
Keep on believing and the world all around,
Won't seem to be falling apart.
Watch your flock and your dear little children,
And the million of stars up above.
Keep in touch with your heavenly father,
And he'll light up your life with his smile.
Let him know how you feel in your heart.
Keep on believing and the world all around,
Won't seem to be falling apart.
Watch your flock and your dear little children,
And the million of stars up above.
Keep in touch with your heavenly father,
And he'll light up your life with his smile.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 58 guests
