heaven's sounding sweeter all the time

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
guven
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm
Contact:

heaven's sounding sweeter all the time

Post by guven » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 pm

heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
godskids
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Hackettstown NJ
Contact:

heaven's sounding sweeter all the time

Post by godskids » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time...

Life has been so good ....I can't complain....
When I'm down God gives me strength to rise again....
But I'm weary ...from the struggle of it all...
So I listen ...how I listen ... for His call....

Heaven's sounding sweeter ... all the time
Seems like lately .... it's always on my mind
Someday ... I'll leave this world behind....
Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time

It's always hard to lose a loved one .. to the grave...
But we have the blessed hope... that Jesus gave....
God's gonna wipe.... all the tears ... from our eyes...
When we meet.... in that land beyond the skies....

Someday I'll leave this world behind
Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time

Beautiful song. Enjoy it.
God Bless +
Guest

heaven's sounding sweeter all the time

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 am

I am looking for Guitar chords for Heaven's Sounding Sweeter All the Time. Anybody got those?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 69 guests