WHAT'S WRONG WITH LIVING RIGHT and MY WAR FARE WILL SOON BE ENDED

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
ghlewis

Post by ghlewis » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Can anybody help me with the lyricss to these songs
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:02 pm

FROM OUR 2007 ARCHIVES
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=2057

Living in a cold dark world where evolution is taught by man. They took prayer out of school and violence filled our land. They ordered the ten commandments to be removed from their sight. But one question I'd like to ask them what's wrong with living right?

Chorus
What's wrong with living right can anybody tell me? I'm doing what I know to do. I'm living for Jesus, he's the way the truth. I'm not going where I shouldn't go . I'm serving Jesus with all of my might. Can anybody tell me, what's wrong with living right?

You may think I'm strange, for living the way I do. Different from this world, out of step oh, how true. Call me crazy or insane even tell me I'm not right. But one question I'd like to ask you, What's wrong with living right?

there's The Cupps singing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Rw5cm7WOU
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Are these the Warfare lyrics you are looking for?

My Lord told His disciples "After I'm risen and gone You'll meet with troubles and trials Bare your rebukes and scorns"
"My warfare will soon be ended My race is almost run My warfare will soon be ended And I'm coming home"
"You can rebuke Me all you want to I'm traveling home to God I'm well acquainted with the crosses And all My ways are hard"
They say My Lord is the devil They call His saints the same don't expect much more down here Than grief and scorn and shame
God bless them holiness people The Presbyterians too Those good old shouting Methodists Those praying Baptists too
And when you get to heaven I wanna see you there And when I say, "Amen"
I want you to say so too
My warfare will soon be ended My race is almost run My warfare will soon be ended And I'm coming home And I'm coming home And I'm coming home