Looking for the lyrics to: Nothing here to hinder me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Looking for the lyrics to: Nothing here to hinder me

Post by Guest » Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am

Some of the lyrics are:
I dont want nothing here to hinder me. For someday his blessed face I long to see.
It makes no difference what the cost, or how heavy my cross.
I dont want nothing here to hinder me.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Looking for the lyrics to: Nothing here to hinder me

Post by songinmyheart » Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 am

is this the version you are looking for?

NOTHING HERE TO HINDER ME

I

ONE DAY, I HEARD A VOICE SAYING MAKE,
HE LORD YOUR CHOICE, HE'LL TAKE AWAY.
YOUR EVERY SIN, AND SET YOU FREE.
SO I CAME, TO HIM THAT DAY, AND HE TOOK, MY SINS AWAY NOW I DON'T
WANT NOTHING HERE TO HINDER ME.

II

MANY TIMES, I'M TOSSED ABOUT,
MANY TIMES, I DO WITHOUT.
MANY TIMES, MY HEART IS BURDENED DOWN WITH CARE, BUT I KNOW,
IF I'LL STAND TRUE, THAT SOME DAY. HE'LL SEE ME THRU.
IF I WON'T LET, NOTHING HERE HINDER ME.

III

SOMEDAY, WHEN I GET HOME, WHERE I NEVER,
MORE SHALL ROAM, WITH THE SAVIOR,
AND MY LOVED ONES I WILL BE,
WHEN I LAY THIS OLD CROSS DOWN.
AND RECEIVE A SHINNING CROWN.
I'LL BE SO GLAD THAT NOTHING HERE, HINDERED ME.

CHORUS

I DON'T WANT NOTHING HERE TO HINDER ME,
FOR SOMEDAY HIS BLESSED FACE I LONG TO SEE.
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHAT THE COST OH HOW HEAVY MY CROSS.
I DON'T WANT NOTHING HERE TO HINDER ME.
Guest

Looking for the lyrics to: Nothing here to hinder me

Post by Guest » Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 am

Yes Thank you very much!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 21 guests