I wanna stay in the old time way????
-
smokeynichol
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 am
- Contact:
I wanna stay in the old time way????
anyone have the lyrics to a Paul Williams song-i wanna stay in the old time way??
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I wanna stay in the old time way????
Hi smokeynichol
here is the youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFuRuou8qG4
I can't get to it right away but will try transcribing it
on Friday if no one else comes up with the lyrics
simh
here is the youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFuRuou8qG4
I can't get to it right away but will try transcribing it
on Friday if no one else comes up with the lyrics
simh
-
smokeynichol
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 am
- Contact:
I wanna stay in the old time way????
thanks-appreciate that
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I wanna stay in the old time way????
I really enjoyed this one !
So many religions in this world today
there's a church on every corner it seems
everybody says they're going to Heaven above
but how they get there we cannot agree
I started my journey a long time ago
I'm not lookin' for anything new
my ticket was paid for on the old cross of Calvary
by the Bood of the Lamb I'll go through
Chorus:
Oh I'm gonna stay in the old time way
It's the best way I have found
I know that it's real by the way that I feel
since the Love of the Lord came down
In a little old church by the side of the road
at the alter of prayer I prayed through
so I'm gonna stay in the old time way
and I highly recommend it to you
The road that I travel, is straight and it's narrow
and oft I've been tempted to stray
faith keeps me going and there's comfort in knowing
what's waiting at the end of the way
You might call me old fashioned and you might not understand me
but I won't be changing my mind I'm gonna stay on this old path
and see what happens when I leave this old world behind
Chorus:
So many religions in this world today
there's a church on every corner it seems
everybody says they're going to Heaven above
but how they get there we cannot agree
I started my journey a long time ago
I'm not lookin' for anything new
my ticket was paid for on the old cross of Calvary
by the Bood of the Lamb I'll go through
Chorus:
Oh I'm gonna stay in the old time way
It's the best way I have found
I know that it's real by the way that I feel
since the Love of the Lord came down
In a little old church by the side of the road
at the alter of prayer I prayed through
so I'm gonna stay in the old time way
and I highly recommend it to you
The road that I travel, is straight and it's narrow
and oft I've been tempted to stray
faith keeps me going and there's comfort in knowing
what's waiting at the end of the way
You might call me old fashioned and you might not understand me
but I won't be changing my mind I'm gonna stay on this old path
and see what happens when I leave this old world behind
Chorus:
-
smokeynichol
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 am
- Contact:
I wanna stay in the old time way????
THX-GOD BLESS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 77 guests
