Because I love his name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
gboy 926
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 am
Contact:

Because I love his name

Post by gboy 926 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:15 am

God bless you all, I'm looking for this track mp3, tape, Amazon, itunes or whatever audio format or link you have please.

These are the lyrics:

Because I love

If I could just explain, the way I feel inside 
knowing Christ, is always by my side
If I could show the world, the joy his presents brings
and all that life does mean, to those who love his name.

Having found the joy, I've long be searching for
I've found I've wasted much the life I lived before
and now for him I live, and not for worldly things
I'll never be the same, because I love his name.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlhajiBak, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 49 guests