Keep In Touch With Your Heavenly Father

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Keep In Touch With Your Heavenly Father

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

I am looking for a Sunday School Church song I learned many years ago. It is similar to Dale Evans song, but not completely. The version I know is

Keep in touch with your heavenly Father,
Let him know how you feel in your heart.
Keep on believing and the world all around,
Won't seem to be falling apart.

????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
Keep in touch with your heavenly Father,
And he'll light up your life with his smile.

Can anyone please help with with the lyrics to this version?
Thank you!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 52 guests