Hymn lyrics ~ When dark storm clouds gather.. He is master of the ocean...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
midichurchsongs
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 pm
Contact:

Hymn lyrics ~ When dark storm clouds gather.. He is master of the ocean...

Post by midichurchsongs » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Looking for the song with these lyrics. Also, which hymnal is this song found in?

When dark storm clouds gather over me
Lightnings flash and thunders roll
In my Lord I find security
A shelter for my soul

ALTO
He is master of the ocean
Winds and waves obey his will
When the storms of life are raging

I can hear his "Peace be still"

Thank you for your time.
Guest

Hymn lyrics ~ When dark storm clouds gather.. He is master of the ocean...

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I am also looking for this song, have asked several song leaders that I know that have libraries of thousands of songs, they do not recognize it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 16 guests