hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:59 am

Beautiful song, makes me cry every time I hear it. The perfect distillation of Christianity. Been having a rough time recently, and subconsciously found myself singing it this morning, so thought I'd search for the full lyrics and found them here. Thanks very much.
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Good Hymn.......

Some correcions:

2nd stanza - Take ir and DRINK it

Back to my Father soon I SHALL go

Thanks, ambrose
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Hello, I was in Scotland for my brothers funeral. "This is my Body" was the offertory hymn at the funeral mass. I found it very comforting.

Theresa
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:02 pm

wonderful - this was sung at my mother's funeral mass many years ago and I have wanted to have the lyrics ever since. thank you
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you for the lyrics. I was trying to copy it while it was being sung @ church but of course couldn't keep up. I am so delighted to have found your posting of the lyrics. God bless you always.
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 pm

wow i remember this!!! i sang it at my first communion and it always makes me feel closer to god!!!! :)
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2013 1:18 pm

luv singing this @ church
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:27 am

can anyone please share its music sheet. thanks
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:24 am

Do you have a way to be contacted?
Guest

hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:06 am

[email protected]

heaps of thanks in advance
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 16 guests