I Must Tell Somebody ~Steeles~ Lyrics with guitar chords, please?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Kay Payne
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm
Contact:

I Must Tell Somebody ~Steeles~ Lyrics with guitar chords, please?

Post by Kay Payne » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm

My name is Bartimas
And no one cares if I live or die
All day long I just sit here begging
While the people just walk on by

But today I heard them talking
They say Jesus is passing by
......
Guest

I Must Tell Somebody ~Steeles~ Lyrics with guitar chords, please?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:16 am

I love this song and ive been looking for the words too! Please help somebody!!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 60 guests