Turn It Around
Turn It Around
Would like the lyrics and chorus to this song sung by Charmaine on Jimmy Swaggert program. Thanks.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Turn It Around
Hi eddie,
is this it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8OtdhYC3VU
if it is, I'll try to transcribe it for you
Nancy
is this it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8OtdhYC3VU
if it is, I'll try to transcribe it for you
Nancy
Turn It Around
Hello Nancy, that is the song. Appreciate your help.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Turn It Around
Chorus
God said He would turn it around
God said He would turn it around
what the devil meant for evil,
God will make it good
turn around, turn around, turn around
(repeat)
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
turn around, turn around, turn around
Chorus
you got to give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
turn around, turn around, turn around
(repeat)
Chorus
Spoken:
Now I don't know about you but I'm excited about Jesus
He's the only one who can turn your circumstances right on around
____________
He'll give you beauty for your ?, joy for your pain
grace for sadness when you remember His name
mourning into dancing, sorrow into joy
everyday will be sweeter than the day before
Chorus
God said He would turn it around
God said He would turn it around
what the devil meant for evil,
God will make it good
turn around, turn around, turn around
(repeat)
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
I know it may be midnight but joy is soon to come
turn around, turn around, turn around
Chorus
you got to give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
give Him all the praise 'cause God is in control
turn around, turn around, turn around
(repeat)
Chorus
Spoken:
Now I don't know about you but I'm excited about Jesus
He's the only one who can turn your circumstances right on around
____________
He'll give you beauty for your ?, joy for your pain
grace for sadness when you remember His name
mourning into dancing, sorrow into joy
everyday will be sweeter than the day before
Chorus
Turn It Around
Blessings to you Nancy. The ? mark is ashes. Was able to figure figure that out.
Thanks again. Eddie
Thanks again. Eddie
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 72 guests
