Empty Hands
-
Mary Davis
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:37 am
- Contact:
Empty Hands
I am looking for a song that goes something like this....My hands have no scars in them for what I've done for HIM......... I don't want to face my Savior with EMPTY HANDS
-
Guest
Empty Hands
please if someone.knows i have been looking all over for this.song too. thanks.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4548
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Empty Hands
I found this Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ0E5Nmk3E
I will try to transcribe it for you as soon as I can
also
Empty Hands by Eileen Hanks is on these albums:
Couriers (1975 Kinda Country; 1976 Ovation - Live)
Dixie Echoes (1969 I Feel Like Traveling On)
Galileans (1969 Gospel Fiesta)
J D Sumner And The Stamps (1969 Songs To Remember; 1974 Vintage Gospel; 1983 The Joy Of Knowing Jesus)
James Blackwood (1969 James Blackwood Sings His Favorite Gospel Songs; 1973 You'll Never Walk Alone)
Kingsmen Quartet (1968 Daddy Sang Bass)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ0E5Nmk3E
I will try to transcribe it for you as soon as I can
also
Empty Hands by Eileen Hanks is on these albums:
Couriers (1975 Kinda Country; 1976 Ovation - Live)
Dixie Echoes (1969 I Feel Like Traveling On)
Galileans (1969 Gospel Fiesta)
J D Sumner And The Stamps (1969 Songs To Remember; 1974 Vintage Gospel; 1983 The Joy Of Knowing Jesus)
James Blackwood (1969 James Blackwood Sings His Favorite Gospel Songs; 1973 You'll Never Walk Alone)
Kingsmen Quartet (1968 Daddy Sang Bass)
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4548
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Empty Hands
When I close my eyes in death you'll come to pay your last respects
you will view this old body that will be at perfect rest
you will see my hands are folded, no more work to be done
I don't want to face my Savior with empty hands
Chorus:
My hands have no scars in them for what I've done for Him
Jesus reaches out His hands with scars are there for me to see
though my works will seem so little compared for what He's done for me
I don't want to face my Savior with empty hands
When we gather around the throne and all the crowns are given out
crowns of light, crowns of glory, the crowns of righteousness
at His feet they will be laid as we behold His face to face
will you stand before your Savior with empty hands?
Chorus
Will you have to face your Savior with empty hands?
you will view this old body that will be at perfect rest
you will see my hands are folded, no more work to be done
I don't want to face my Savior with empty hands
Chorus:
My hands have no scars in them for what I've done for Him
Jesus reaches out His hands with scars are there for me to see
though my works will seem so little compared for what He's done for me
I don't want to face my Savior with empty hands
When we gather around the throne and all the crowns are given out
crowns of light, crowns of glory, the crowns of righteousness
at His feet they will be laid as we behold His face to face
will you stand before your Savior with empty hands?
Chorus
Will you have to face your Savior with empty hands?
-
Guest
Empty Hands
oh thank you! thank you! thank you! soooooo much!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 58 guests
