Looking for: "If you walk with The Lord in the cool of the morning you'll find strength..."

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Susa

Looking for: "If you walk with The Lord in the cool of the morning you'll find strength..."

Post by Susa » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:33 am

I have a partial song that I would love all the lyrics for. does anyone have the whole song/poem? Thanks in advance.

"If you walk with The Lord in the cool of the morning you'll find strength for your toil in the heat of the day..."
"...he will wrap up your cares in the gauze of the sunset...a dream you will find at the edge of the twilight where the angels are putting the sunbeams away"
thomas cz

Post by thomas cz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:45 am

I'm looking for a song that the chorus starts like this
I'm living on borrowed time I know the pathway gets harder the farther I go

and the chorus ends with my footsteps are many on this long lost road

I would appreciate any help finding this song
Susa

Post by Susa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Thomas cs. You replied to my post with a search of your own, unless you specifically meant to ask me, you need to post your question in the forum.