"and i believe its true"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jbkday2014
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:15 am
Contact:

"and i believe its true"

Post by jbkday2014 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:23 am

Hello All
I am supporting my wife's family in organising the funeral of my father In law - James Barrie Kingdon who died last Saturday. He was a prominent evangelical Christian leader in Tunbridge wells for 40 years.

I am searching for a hymn which he regularly sang around the house. Neither his wife nor daughter know the hymn in question and we'd like to consider it for the funeral.

The lyric that "Bazza" regularly sang was the refrain " . . . . and I believe its true"

Any help that you can give would be very welcome

.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

"and i believe its true"

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:07 pm

jbkday,
I am sorry for your loss and would like to help in identifying Bazza's song.
If you have any more of the lyrics or identifying information we can use
in searching it out it would make the task a bit easier.
Nancy
jbkday2014
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:15 am
Contact:

"and i believe its true"

Post by jbkday2014 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:24 am

we think there is another line

"it sounds like" . . . . . .. . . . "and I believe its true"

I know - impossible! We could never get bazza to sing any other lines!

Stig
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 37 guests