He Stands Above

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

He Stands Above

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:13 am

I heard a church choir sing this song and have never heard it before and was wandering if anyone knew it. The first lines of the chorus goes:

He stands above the raging waters of my soul he lifts me up above the swelling tide

Heres a link to the video:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

Thanks for any and all help
Guest

He Stands Above

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:42 am

We sang this song in church since I was a little girl. I have the lyrics printed out around here some where. As soon as I find them I will post it for you. :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 44 guests