"I want to hear, really want to hear.
but the sounds of the world loudly ring in my ear.
while the voice of the Lord that is calling me
near... only Whispers....
The voice of the Lord is so still, so small...
I wonder if that' what I'm hearing at all.
How can I know..... if I've heard the call...of
the Shepard?
I have his promise, but I have my choice; To
be of his fold.... is to hear his voice... Knock
and he'll open, ask and receive.... From the
Shepherd.
The voice of the world comes on so strong,
Always insisting, 'You've got to belong.
How far can I follow
Without doing wrong to the Shepard?
Which is the world's voice? Which is mine?
Which voice is offering a message divine?
Maybe I'd know If I gave more time. To the Shepard....
Now as I kneel here next to my bed,
Chasing the voices from out of my head,
Listn'ning for feelings in my heart, instead
Comes the whisper.
Wonderful message, welcome sound;
Strange how loudly a whisper resounds.
The hope that escaped me before has been found....
In the Shepherd.
He gave his promise.
I made my choice.
I came to his fold when I heard his voice.
I knocked and he opened;
I asked and I received...
From the Shepherd....
-The Right Reverend Rusky Roo
https://theboard.byu.edu/questions/23001/
need lyrics and name of song. ?"the voice of the shepherd"?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 58 guests
