looking for lyric to the song Don't Call Me Lucky Call Me Blessed
-
Guest
looking for lyric to the song Don't Call Me Lucky Call Me Blessed
thanks if anyone can help
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
looking for lyric to the song Don't Call Me Lucky Call Me Blessed
think this is the song you are looking for
Call Me Blessed
One day I ran my boat aground,
my ship of life was going down.
But Jesus came to me in my distress.
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
Chorus
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
This life of mine's no chance success.
I know Jesus is my happiness.
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
I've ears to hear and eyes to see.
I've got a precious family.
A place to lay my head and rest.
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
chorus
Bridge
Blessed are the meek and lowly,
while on this earth they trod.
Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for they know that they'll see God.
Blessed are those who hunger
and thirst for righteousness.
Don't call them lucky, call them blessed.
Call Me Blessed
One day I ran my boat aground,
my ship of life was going down.
But Jesus came to me in my distress.
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
Chorus
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
This life of mine's no chance success.
I know Jesus is my happiness.
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
I've ears to hear and eyes to see.
I've got a precious family.
A place to lay my head and rest.
Don't call me lucky, call me blessed.
chorus
Bridge
Blessed are the meek and lowly,
while on this earth they trod.
Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for they know that they'll see God.
Blessed are those who hunger
and thirst for righteousness.
Don't call them lucky, call them blessed.
-
Guest
looking for lyric to the song Don't Call Me Lucky Call Me Blessed
I love this song so much.
Check out my blog: creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
Check out my blog: creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
-
Guest
looking for lyric to the song Don't Call Me Lucky Call Me Blessed
The McClendon's sing this at my church all the time! My Pastor is totally in love with this song! We luv y'all!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 40 guests
