The Race Lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
leaanne4
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 7:14 pm
Contact:

The Race Lyrics

Post by leaanne4 » Tue May 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Does anyone know the lyrics or music or both to the Southern Gospel song "The Race"? The chorus goes...I'm running the race down to the last minute. Mercy and grace are keepin' me in it.
Guest

The Race Lyrics

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 am

Lyrics

Verse 1

Before I was born into history and time
You planned creation with me in mind
You formed my heart you saw my face
I was made in your image Im no mistake

Verse 2

You chose my family the place of my birth
You knew all about me you thought I had worth
I was called out to serve you doing your kingdom work
And all of my days are written down in your book

Chorus

Im runnin the race down to the last minute
Mercy and grace are keeping me in it
Theres a fire in my soul Im fully committed
Im running the race and Im gonna finish

Verse 3

Ive fallen down in this race of life
But you came to my rescue time after time
You told me you loved me you werent counting my sin
In you I found courage to rise up again

Verse 4

I know you are for me you want me to win
I give you my soul till the very end
Out there before me I see the prize
Jesus is standing at the finish line

Im runnin the race down to the last minute
Mercy and grace are keeping me in it
Theres a fire in my soul Im fully committed
Im running the race and Im gonna finish

(repeat 2x)

Im runnin the race and Im gonna finish
Im runnin the race and Im gonna finish
Guest

The Race Lyrics

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Does anyone know where to get this in sheet music>
Guest

The Race Lyrics

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I am also trying to find out the title to this song
Guest

The Race Lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 pm

You can get the sheet music to this song from Mike Speck's website. Just google Mike Speck Southern Gospel
Guest

The Race Lyrics

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:14 pm

It's caled "The Race" and is on Mike Specks Redeemed album
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 38 guests